Riddle Me This
Even though riddles can be hard to solve, working through them is a great way to keep your mind sharp, stay focused, and become better at problem-solving. In today’s post, the Willow Hill Blog has a few puzzles for you to solve. Enjoy sitting back in your apartment in Puyallup, Washington as you try to solve some of these clever riddles. After each riddle will be a link to the answer, so check once you think you’ve figured it out.
1. What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on? See the answer.
2. What word looks the same upside down as it does backward? See the answer.
3. Can you write “cow” in thirteen letters? See the answer.
4. You can see me in water, but I never get wet. What am I? See the answer.
5. There is a vegetable that is very unpopular on a boat. Can you name it? See the answer.
6. I am aspired by all, yet hard to find. You can search endlessly but will have little peace of mind. What am I? See the answer.
7. In the father’s will, he states that his sons must race their horse, and the son with the slowest horse will receive the father’s entire fortune. The two sons race, but never finish it, as they deliberately slow their horses. After visiting an oracle, the sons race horses as fast as possible. What did the oracle tell them? See the answer.
8. You stand at a fork in the road. Next to each of the two forks, there stands a guard. You know the following things: One path leads to paradise and the other leads to death. You cannot distinguish between the two paths. You also know that one of the two guards always tells the truth and the other always lies. You have permission to ask one guard one question to discover which path leads to paradise. Which question would you ask to guarantee you take the path to paradise? See the answer.
We hope you enjoy solving these great riddles. For more puzzles, check out these 12 Mind-Melting Riddles You Don’t Stand A Chance At Solving. Thanks for reading today’s post!